Strawberries are hands down my favorite fruit. And when they are at their peak in the summer – I just cannot get enough of them.
I love them so much that I started growing my own so I could pick them and snack on them every day.
And one of my favorite ways to indulge in something special when it comes to Strawberries…is with…
Cheesecake is a longtime dessert craving of mine. And adding strawberries into the mix – is a duo I cannot resist!
These no-bake strawberry cheesecake bites are super easy to make! A delicious sweet treat that makes a great dessert for parties, brunch, or as an afternoon snack!
Here is what you will need:
- 1 pound of strawberries
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened (you can also find a vegan option for this)
- ¼ cup of powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Graham cracker crumbs or crushed graham crackers (there are also gluten-free graham crackers if you need to enjoy it wheat-free!)
- Cut off the tops of the strawberries and with a pairing knife – hollow out the inside of them.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling using a spoon, knife, or a piping bag if you have one.
- Dip the strawberry, cheesecake side down, into the graham cracker crumbs. (You can even drizzle some Complete Collagen+ on there for some caramel flavor!)
- Keep refrigerated until served (ideally 1 hour before eating to really let the cheesecake settle).
This dessert is a great way to indulge and you can make them year-round if you can get your hands on some nice strawberries.